Going to church in the afteroon.


We made it to church in the afternoon. After the service my friend invited us up to her apartment to hang out and let the kids play.
This is my long time friend Erika and her daughter Edina.



After church we went home to change clothes and on the way home my mom was strolling with Andrew.

The street that leads to the church and in the background of the houses are the flats that my friend Erika lives.


The view of our yard and garden from the garage.



Andrew made sure that he picked some more grapes before we left to visit my friend.



Checking the mail again... ( the little box was just too fascinating for him!)

At Erika's playing hard with the big truck.


Ohh these house slippers are really cool!

Having a snack while playing. Andrew and Erik (my friends son).

The cheese puffs that I grew up eating!







Comments