Going to the First Hungarian Baptist Church.

On Sunday we made it to church. It was very different since I had Andrew with me and there is no nursery where you can leave the children. I had to watch him during service. Needless to say I could not follow the service but I did visit a lot with my childhood friend Erika who was there also with her kids.

Nagytata and Andrew coming up the hill of our street.


The main sanctuary is undergoing some major renovation. It will look really nice once it will be finished. Maybe we will get to see it on our next trip?!?!

The baptismal is made out of marble.

One of my mom's friends from when they were young girls. They are both named Elizabeth.


Making some new friends already.

Handsome boy!



My friend Erika, Andrew and Marta.

Almost home! The gray house is our house. (not the pink one!!!)



Cool wheels!



Still no mail...


I do not know what you want me to give you!


Strolling on the street on a Sunday afternoon.







Comments

I'm glad you all had a great trip. I love the first picture of Andrew walking with your Dad...so sweet!