Lunch with the HGTV group.

You all are probably thinking that I am a social butterfly! NO it just worked out that I had dinner with friends last night and lunch today with friends/coworkers from past. Andrew was not able to come because he was in school so that made it a very relaxing lunch for me (on the other hand nobody got to see Andrew at lunch). Oh well, maybe next time. I used to work with Melanie, Frances, Jill and Elaine (who was my supervisor/director). Everybody except for Jill and Elaine is now a stay at home mom.

It was very nice to see everybody again and just spend time together at lunch. I think that it is great that we still keep in touch even after being gone for so long!

Frances with her boys, Jack and Jake.


Jill, Elaine and Lisa.

The HGTV babies!

London with Jill.



Comments

You are a social butterfly! :) I enjoyed lunch too! I'll borrow a couple of your pics for my blog. :) We missed seeing Andrew, so we'll have to get together soon.