Sad news!!!

Today turned out to be a very emotional day for me! I just found out that one of my dearest friend (she was like my second mom) passed away last Tuesday and I did not know about it at all. She was a very special friend/mother figure and made a big impression on my life (especially while I was in college). She was ALWAYS optimistic (she always saw the cup half full) and I hope that I can be like her. She will be missed very much!!! Her house was my home when I was in college and I could go and spend time with her anytime. I had a room for myself and she always had flowers in there for me from her garden. I will never forget the mornings that we spent talking over breakfast, of her encouragement for me, and her faith in God.

Mrs. Mallory I will MISS you very much, but I know that one day we will get to talk again!!




Thomaston, Ga. August 2005.

Comments

Very sweet post...in my prayers...