My Chirstmas present...

Saturday, Drew and I, got to go down to Atlanta while Andrew stayed with grandma and grandpa for the day. It was nice to have a day for ourselves (after the baby comes it will be a little harder to get away!) We got to eat at our favorite restaurant "Boneheads" and have some cheesecake for dessert. We did some window shopping, got to see a movie and before we knew it was time to go back to Lenoir City.
Thank you Drew for my present this year for Christmas! I had a great time with you!!! Many, many thanks for grandma and grandpa Bennett for watching Andrew for us!!! It could have not happened without you all!!!!


In front of the big Christmas tree!




I am sure that Andrew would have loved to ride the train... maybe next time!





Comments

benneaf said…
Merry Christmas Honey! I love you so much and I can hardly wait till little Abigail is here. Then I'll have you, Andrew, and Abigail...three times the luvin'!
Your Honey Dog