Going to the dentist.

Yesterday morning Andrew got to go to the dentist for the FIRST time! We had over a month to prepare so we made sure we read books, watched videos and talked about what happens at the dentist. We (I) enlisted daddy's help for the big day...daddy took Andrew in the morning and I followed little bit later with Abigail. I wanted to make sure that there was more than one lap to sit in in case Andrew did not want to sit in the big chair and I had to hold Abigail. I was told once I got there that he did FANTASTIC and he got a cool Lightning McQueen toothbrush and some other prizes (not candy) from the prize box.
He had a good first visit and will not be scared or afraid to go next time in six months...
Way to go Andrew!!!





He has to hold that puppy all the time!!!


Dr. Haney is a GREAT dentist and he talked to Andrew about his teeth at the end of his teeth cleaning. He got a clean bill!!!!

Comments