Flu shots and some great unexpected help.

Friday morning we went to the pediatrician to get Abby and Andrew a flu shot. Andrew got the flu mist since he was old enough to get it, it was a good thing too because he looked really sacred after he saw Abby crying after her flu shot. Regardless, they both did really good!!! Abby will have to have a follow up shot in 6 weeks, ugh!!!




In the afternoon I had some unexpected help from Shana. She is the daughter of one of our workers here at the house. She usually is in school but since Loudon county canceled school till Wednesday because of the flu she was here with her dad. I invited her in and she got to play with Andrew and Abby. She was a great help for me since I was trying to get some cleaning done on the house I was able to finish up while she kept them busy playing. Shana was so funny with Abby, she really was thinking of her as a real baby doll. Girls, they just want to be mommies!!!


Comments