This past Sunday and time change.

It was nice to get an hour extra this past weekend but it did mess up our schedule, so much so that Abby took a nap in one of the nursery workers lap on Sunday morning. This is the first for her and for us to find her like this after church. Both her and Andrew took a good nap that afternoon!


Look at this handsome boy who will turn 4 pretty soon!!!!

Some pictures of Andrew and Abby together. My goal is to have lots of pictures with them together, I think I am well on my way to meet that goal don't you think!?!?!!



One with mommy!


Monday we had the vinyl installed at the new house. Here are a couple of pictures of the kitchen...

bathroom,



and another one of the kitchen!
This particular vinyl was on back order till Oct. 23 and we did not think that we were able to wait that long for it but I am glad that we did!!!



Comments