Birthday cake.


I made it to another birthday, but this year was extra special because Abby was here to celebrate, too! THE FAMILY IS COMPETE!:)
Drew got everybody and their grandmother to call me and wish me "Boldog Szulinapot" (this is the correct spelling) for my birthday (translation: Happy birthday!)
After he got home from work we went out to this German restaurant (the only one in town) for dinner. Our neighbors got to watch the kids (it was their gift to me). Thank you again Patty and Kyndal, you are the BEST!!!!
The service at the restaurant was very slow, so don't go if you don't have too much time. It took us about two hours to be served!:) We had a great time though!:)))
My GREATEST GIFTS THIS YEAR!(not pictured my wonderful husband Drew).
My special birthday cake, mmmmm!






I hope that my wish will come true this year!:)



Comments

Maria Smith said…
Boldog Szulinapot! Happy Bday indeed your life and family looks so good surley goodness and mercy shall follow you the rest of your life! May God keep blessing you and give you the strenght required to be a winner of life!:))
it is lovely to read you blog and to see the pictures! I wish we were closer:))
Mxx