Another year, another birthday!

This is my birthday cake the my sweet neighbor got me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago! She as lake a second momma to me!


Drew surprised me with a card, flowers, and balloon on Thursday night before he left to go out of town for business. He was very sweet and wanted to make sure that i felt special!:)


the balloon.



and the flowers.


the potted flower that my neighbor lady gave me!
love that bright pink!:)



Ms. Sherrill lighting the candles on the cake!


my ever so eager helpers!


ready to eat that icing!:)


here we go....


On my actual birthday (Saturday) Drew had some more surprises for me!!!! A lunch with some friends at a restaurant. He even thought about a babysitter for the kids! Isn't he just the BEST!?!?!!??


I had a great birthday! the only problem is that i got a year older now....



Comments

Maria Smith said…
Happy Birthday huni! I wish I was part of your Bday lunch with friends...we would have laughed and enjoyed that so much. Maybe soon will meet....try and sort out a trip to UK DREW!!MX