Snowed in this week....

We have been snowed in for three days so far. Today (Thursday) was the first time that we actually ventured out (me and the kids).
Since we were in the house for so long i finally took some pictures for my parents to send and show them our new house. I have got some on the blog for you all to see, too!:)

This is Abby's window treatment, my mom made the valance when she was here last time (for Abby's birth) and made it by hand!:))))) she is very talented!:) I am not taking much after her!:(



The big playroom over the garage.


Andrew's "secret room" that opens from his room!


Washer and dryer that sat in the garage of the other house for way too long! I was saving it for the new house. Drew won it at work from Whirlpool!:)))



Our dining room, kitchen and the hallway to the washer and dryer...



Living room where we spent/spend a lot of time these days watching TV.



Master bedroom with our huge bed!


Abby's ladybug room.




Andrew's train room.


this is all for right now!:)



Comments

Maria Smith said…
Fantastic:)) so pleased such a lovely home!