My brother's surprise one day visit!

Our great week continued with my brother Laszlo and his family visiting us!:) We have not seen each other in a very long time (over 2 years) and especially the kids have not seen each other, not to mention that they did not even get to meet Abby yet!:)
So we started off with a great lunch at our house followed by the splash pad, and then we "borrowed" our great neighbors pool to splash in it some more!:)
Then we were all famished and i got to server my dad's (nagytata) famous pasta dish (porkolt in Hungarian).
I was pleased that some of the cousins really like it!:))))
After dinner it was picture time and visiting time.... they left the house around 10ish and all the kids were tired but still kind of hyper...
All in all we had an AWESOME time with them!:)




just the kids



Joshua the oldest one (he is 13 years old)


Sara (she is 11 years old)


Ellie (she is 8 years old)


Andrew with Ben (he is 6 years old, only 6 months older than Andrew)



they were all soo goofy!


i love this picture!



lunch time while watching some TV


we made it to the splash pad




at one time we took (the kids) took the whole splash pad area (these are all our kids)


Andrew would love to have an older brother


the girls




at our neighbors pool



cuddling in Andrew's bed



goofing around in the guest bedroom





Sara and Andrew had a special bond




it was after 9pm and they were still busy playing!:)

Comments

Maria Smith said…
Oh Marta! this really made me just so tearful....I have not seen Laci since wow....20 years?! Seeing him and his family and you its like LIFE is LIFE again....how very very good to have this blogs and internet. Thanks for sharing. Also it gave me taht warm feeling that I had while visiting at home of not being alone in the world....my kids also loved seeing their cousins....was fab. I can see was amazing for you too. Mxx